Heritage Malta is receiving applications for 5 local volunteer posts in connection with the excavations of the Melite Civitas Romana Project, being held at the Domvs Romana between June 28th and July 25th.
Preference will be given to:
- Students in archaeology within the University of Malta
- Volunteers with experience in archaeological excavations
- Volunteers who apply for 3 or 4 weeks
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be in possession of a valid Maltese ID card
- Apply for at least 1 full week
Interested applicants are required to apply by sending a letter of application, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae by not later than 12:00 hrs (noon) of Sunday 15th March to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
Ex Royal Naval Hospital, Triq Marina
Bighi, Kalkara. KKR 1524
Or via email: email@example.com
Late applications will not be considered.