During February, Heritage Malta will again be extending its current discount scheme, while introducing new combo tickets and marking Valentine’s Day with a special offer.
The 50% discount on the Heritage Malta Multisite Ticket will remain in effect until the end of February. This ticket may therefore be purchased at €25 for adults; €19 for senior citizens, students and concessions; and €12.50 for children.
As an additional bonus, admittance to the Hypogeum will be at half the usual price between the 5th and the 14th of February, as a special Valentine’s offer. Online bookings may only be made between the mentioned dates.
Following the success of the recently introduced Harbour Combo ticket, Heritage Malta is now launching the Rabat Combo – which gives access to the Domvs Romana, the National Museum of Natural History and St Paul’s Catacombs – and the Prehistoric Combo, which allows buyers to visit the Ħaġar Qim Park, the Tarxien Temples, Għar Dalam and Borġ in-Nadur with a single ticket.
On Wednesday, 10th February, a public holiday, Heritage Malta will be opening the Domvs Romana, St Paul’s Catacombs, the National Museum of Natural History, Għar Dalam and Ġgantija. These sites are not usually open on Wednesday due to the restricted opening hours imposed by the current pandemic. San Pawl Milqi will also be open on the day that marks St Paul’s shipwreck in Malta.
All visits to Heritage Malta sites and museums are conducted in strict adherence to Public Health regulations related to Covid-19.
Here is the full list of Heritage Malta museums and sites which will be open in February:
Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum: Open Monday to Sunday from 09.00 to 17.00hrs. Last minute tickets for the Hypogeum can only be purchased on site.
From Thursday to Sunday, the following museums and sites will be open from 10.00 to 16.30hrs:
- Fort St Elmo and the National War Museum
- The National Museum of Archaeology
- The Palace Armoury
- Fort St Angelo
- St Paul’s Catacombs (also open on Wednesday, 10th February)
- Ħaġar Qim and Mnajdra Temples
- Skorba & Ta’ Ħaġrat Temples
- Ġgantija Temples (also open on Wednesday, 10th February)
- Ta’ Kola Windmill
On Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, the following museums and sites will be open from 10.00 to 16.30hrs:
- The National Museum of Natural History (also open on Wednesday, 10th February)
- Għar Dalam & Borġ in-Nadur (also open on Wednesday, 10th February)
- Domvs Romana (also open on Wednesday, 10th February)
- Inquisitor’s Palace
- Tarxien Temples
- Citadel Museums and Visitor Centre
The following museums and sites are currently closed due to ongoing projects:
- Ta’ Bistra Catacombs
- Fortress Builders Interpretation Centre
- The Malta Maritime Museum
- The Palace State Rooms
For further information, visit www.heritagemalta.org