|Terms & Conditions||Telephone numbers of Heritage Malta museums/sites|
|• Applicable for local schools only, school groups visiting from abroad please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• During school hours, all organised school visits to the listed museums & sites are free of charge.
• All bookings must be made at least a week before.
• Please call the site/museum closer to the date of your booking to check regarding availability of the guided tour.
• It is of utmost importance to be on time for the visit especially if a guided tour has been booked. The guided tour will be missed if the school group is not punctual.
• Please bear in mind that only in exceptional cases will the maximum number of children allowed in a museum exceed 30 at one go. This is due to exigencies related to safety and conservation.
• Cancellations are to be notified by not later than a day before. Failure to do this will result in a charge of €25.
• It is encouraged that every ten (10) students are accompanied by one (1) Adult Educator.
• Adult Educator’s supervision is required at all times.
• During the visit photographs or filming may be shot by Heritage Malta for outreach purposes. It is the responsibility of the Adult Educator to make sure that any student who does not have the guardian’s consent to appear in photographs is kept aside during such documentation practices.
• Thematic activities may include food preparation and tasting. It is the responsibility of the accompanying Adult Educator to take care that allergic participants are not allowed to taste said food.
• Heritage Malta reserves the right to cancel a booking without prior notification in case of unforeseen circumstances.
|National Museum of Archaeology, Valletta: 21221623
National Museum of Fine Arts, Valletta: (Temporarily Closed)
Palace Armoury, Valletta: 21249349
Palace State Rooms, Valletta: 21249349
Fort St Elmo & National War Museum, Valletta: 21233088
Inquisitor’s Palace, Vittoriosa: 21827006
Malta Maritime Museum,Vittoriosa: 21660052
Fort St Angelo, Vittoriosa: 25401800
Tarxien Temples, Tarxien: 21695578
Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum, Paola: 21805019
Għar Dalam Cave & Museum, Birzebbugia: 21657419
Ħaġar Qim Archaeological Park, (inc. Mnajdra Temples), Qrendi: 21424231
National Museum of Natural History, Mdina: 21455951
Domvs Romana, Rabat: 21454125
St Paul’s Catacombs, Rabat: 21454562
Ta’ Skorba Temple, Mġarr: 21580590
Ta’ Ħaġrat Temple, Mġarr: 21586264
Ta’ Bistra Catacombs, Mosta: 21421381
Gozo Museum of Archaeology, Victoria, Gozo: 21556144
Gran Castello Historic House, Victoria, Gozo: 21562034
Gozo Nature Museum, Victoria, Gozo: 21556153
The Old Prison, Victoria, Gozo: 21556153
Ġgantija Temples, Xagħra, Gozo: 21553194
Ta’ Kola Windmill, Xagħra, Gozo: 21561071
|GOZO Museums and Sites Contact details|
|Gozo Office Area, Gran Castello, Gozo: 21562034
Gozo Nature Museum, Gran Castello, Gozo: 21556153/21553194
Ggantija Temples, Xaghra, Gozo: 21553194