Face Masks (Adults) – Offer x5
- Washable and reusable high-quality face masks – Adults
- Any 5 for €30.00
- Hypogeum Enigmas – Enigmatic statuette and red ochre spirals from Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum in Paola.
- Maltese Lace – Delicate Maltese lace collar from the textiles collection at the Inquisitor’s Palace in Birgu.
- Striped Horse – 18th century Gobelins Tapestry adorning the Palace State Rooms in Valletta.
- 8-Pointed Cross – Introduced by the Knights of St John and now an intrinsic part of Malta’s image.
- Foliage Decor – Exquisite balcony decoration of 17th-century ‘Casa Bondi’ currently housing the Museum of Archaeology in Gozo.
- Arabesque Motif – Arabesque motifs from the Gran Salon at the National Museum of Archaeology in Valletta.
- Indomitable Sentinel – The indomitable Fort St Angelo beautifully captured by local artist Edward Caruana Dingli.
- Pasmore’s Abstract – Abstract painting by British modern artist Victor Pasmore held at MUŻA in Valletta.
- Roman Mosaic – A captivating mosaic unearthed from the Domvs Romana in Rabat, Malta.
- Swallowtail Butterfly – Spectacular Swallowtail specimen from the National Museum of Natural History in Mdina.
- Wignacourt’s Shield – Wignacourt’s elaborately decorated shield at the Palace Armoury in Valletta.