- Washable and reusable high-quality face masks – Children
- Any 2 for €10.00
- Luzzu (Rough seas make stronger sailors) – A luzzu is a sturdy fishing boat from the Maltese islands.
- Faith (This too shall pass) – Together with Hope and Charity, Faith formed part of the legendary Gloster Gladiators trio that protected Malta during the Second World War.
- Qabru (Remember to wash your claws) – The endangered and endemic freshwater crab is Malta’s National Invertebrate.
- Snail It (Travel at your own pace) – Intriguing statuette of a snail from the Xagħra Circle Hypogeum and Ġgantija’s imposing facade.
- Millennial Survivors (The secret is to keep your distance and move on) – Animal procession carved by the craved by the Neolithic worshipers at Tarxien Temples.